Monday, June 25, 2007

Christy and Scott

My two roommates (and friends) recently became engaged, and I am the lucky photographer who got to shoot their engagement portraits! Not only are they adorable together, but they're wonderfully photogenic subjects, too. Scott is a talented director and Christy is talented at just about everything. I'm certain they have a bright and happy future together. Congratulations!

We shot these on a warm Saturday at El Matador Beach in Malibu. Some thin fog made for perfect, diffused light for these naturally-lit portraits.

Lots, lots more to see at http://www.pbase.com/dellybean/christy_scott


Perfume commercial, much?

I loved the wave action around the rocks and was waiting for this dramatic moment.

See, they're really just goofballs behind those model looks ;)

This is probably my favorite image from the session.

I just love sepia for engagement shots. It's timeless and warmer than black and white.
Are they cute or what?

No comments: