Sunday, August 30, 2009

Published! "From Delhi to Bali: Travels in Southeast Asia"

Well, self-published, anyway :) I just finished my 62-page book of photographs from my 3 months of travel in Southeast Asia. You can preview the book by clicking on the link below.

I used Blurb to put my book together and even though I haven't seen the finished product yet, I recommend them highly. I've used a couple of other self-publishing services and Blurb has the best, most user-friendly, and most versatile software that I've seen. There are virtually no limits to what you can do... just your creativity!

I can't wait to see the book in print! I'll post an update when it arrives.

If you're interested in ordering a copy of the book, let me know. I might make it "buyable" if there is enough interest.

Enjoy!

Photography by Del...
By Della M. Huff

No comments: