Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sutro Baths Sunset

I'd passed by the Sutro Baths for years without knowing they were ever there. Thanks to Flickr, I'd seen some beautiful images made there and finally went to explore last weekend. I found the place so inspiring, with so many interesting angles! It dawned on me that I might have found it so interesting because I haven't seen many images made there, and so I have fewer preconceived postcards in my mind, allowing my mind to wander freely. I still made a few images from this location, which I'd seen before, but I have a bunch of others that I'm excited to share that are (hopefully) somewhat unique.

There was a beautiful, partly cloudy sky overhead, which created the pretty reflections in the water.

Canon 5D Mk II, Canon 24-70L, f/22 @ 3s, ISO 50. .6 soft and .9 hard GNDs.

No comments: