Tuesday, April 20, 2010

California Sunset


California Sunset, originally uploaded by Della Huff Photography.

Taken a few moments before this shot, and before the mirror fell out of my 5D.

This may be one of the last images taken with that camera. I bit the bullet and ordered a 5D Mk II yesterday. I am beyond excited!

The only bummer is that I'm going to Sedona this weekend for the first time ever and will probably be without a camera. Oh well, I'll try to enjoy the beauty and ignore the "MUST PHOTOGRAPH IT" itch as much as possible :)

Canon 5D, Canon 100-400L, f/5 @ 1/25, ISO 50.

To see more, visit:
www.dellahuffphotography.com
dellahuffphoto.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice shot! I love the colors. And I must confess some envy towards the new 5D Mark II. I'm still shooting with my old 40D and its going to be a good long time before I upgrade. But on the other hand, if the mirror fell of it, I be inclined to bite the bullet too. Have fun on your trip!
Cynthia